- Rich Tomato Soup (v & gf)
- Smoked Salmon wrapped Prawn & Asparagus Mousse topped with Red Amaranth & Cracked Black Pepper
- Chefs Garlic Mushrooms en Croute
- Smooth Chicken Pate with Melba Toast & Spiced Apricot Compote
- Roast Turkey Escalope wrapped in Bacon & filled with Sausage & Herbed Stuffing served with a Red Wine Jus
- Honey Roasted Gammon with Parsley Sauce
- Fillet of Cod with a Chilli & Mixed Olive Tapenade
- Butternut Squash, Winter Vegetable & Chestnut Stew with Pasty Lid (v) (all served with Roasted Potatoes, Parsnips, Red Cabbage, Buttered Sprouts and Carrots)
- Traditional Christmas Pudding with Vanilla Brandy Sauce
- Yule Tide Chocolate Log with Cinnamon Spiced Crème Fraiche
- Fresh Fruit Pavlova drizzled with Wild Berry Compote
- Selection of Cheeses with Biscuits
followed by Self Service Coffee Station being available
3 Course Lunch £19.00 per head
3 Course Dinner £22.00 per head (with DJ and Disco till midnight)
Festive Party Details at the Olive Bowl Venue for 2019 are as follows:
Please ensure that you read these contents as this contains important information and the terms & conditions of booking.
A booking is provisional until a non-refundable deposit of £5.00 per person is received.
Once a deposit has been received a confirmation of booking will be sent to you.
We offer a £1.00 per bottle discount on any pre ordered wines.
Menu choices must be with us a minimum 2 weeks prior to the date of your party.
All accounts must be settled a min. 10 working days prior to the date of booking unless previously arranged in writing, if the balance is not paid then your party will unfortunately be cancelled. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
For all party nights the doors will open from 6.45pm with dinner served from 7.30pm and finish will be 12pm (midnight)
All prices include self-service coffee station, crackers & novelties & for party nights entertainment from our resident DJ for evening bookings.
Changes in numbers need to be with us as soon as possible.
Any cancellations made with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged in full.
You can make up to 2 changes overall to your booking, after this a £5.00 administration charge will be applied.
The booking form is set into tables (max. 12 seats) this is done to make service as efficient as possible, therefore it must be filled out as you would like your guests to be seated, and we ask that no one moves on the night as this slows service tremendously. Please ask if you wish us to email you a Booking Form.
Party Lunches are available, please enquire for availability.
All cheques are to be made payable to ‘The Olive Bowl Venue’